2. Choose your design Shape
Sonogram | Brush | Circle | 3D
3. Choose your design Colour
24 colours available!
Upload your scan via checkout. BONUS FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE
SUBMITTING AN ULTRASOUND FOR PRINTING
We do not need to have a physical copy of your ultrasound. What we do need to make your custom print is a high-resolution digital photograph of your ultrasound you would like printed. Because we cannot make a great print from a poor quality file, please follow these guidelines:
PHOTOGRAPHING WITH A SMART PHONE OR DIGITAL CAMERA
1. If possible, set your device to the highest quality jpeg.
2. TURN OFF YOUR FLASH!
3. Avoid reflected light (glare) on the surface of the ultrasound; we suggest placing it on a wall near a large window so it is indirectly lit by sunlight. If the ultrasound is on a wall perpendicular to a window, you will also avoid casting your own shadow in the image area.
4. Fill the frame of the camera with the ultrasound; avoid cropping out anything important. It is ok for your image to contain text but remember we cannot print what isn’t there.
BLURRY, AVOID GLARE AND OVER CROPPING
5. Check your image focus. We cannot make a sharp print from a blurry image.
6. Double check to make sure there is no glare from the light source and that nothing important is cropped out.
7. Please upload your HI-RES image as a jpeg, PDF or png at checkout. You may upload 1-3 scans at checkout, if you need to upload more than three scans please email additional scans to email@example.com with your order number.
8. Once you have successfully placed your order via our online shop, you will receive an order confirmation email sent to your supplied email address containing your payment receipt.
This example is in focus and the full shape of sonogram is visible. No glare. Shot indoors on Iphone. Try to fill the frame as much as you can with the ultrasound image without cropping the sonogram area.
This example image shows glare from the light source, is blurry and also shows an over-crop. You want to make sure you do not crop into your baby and include as much of the sonogram shape as possible. Remember we cannot print what isn’t there. Do not worry if your image includes text as this will all be removed.